Its nearly time for cross country season again. Both men’s and ladies teams have been performing well over the last couple of years, and with a few good team performances, promotion could be on the cards.
This seasons fixtures are very simular to last, with Skelmersdale being replaced with another long trip to Barrow:
- 26th October 2013 – Burnley (Towneley Park)
- 23rd November 2013 – Liverpool (Sefton Park)
- 14th December 2014 – Hyndburn (Wilson Playing Fields)
- 11th January 2014 – Barrow-in-Furness (Thorncliffe)
- 8th February 2014 – Lancaster (Lancaster University)
- 1st March 2014 – Kendal (Crooklands)
These races take place on a Saturday afternoon, are free to enter, and are approximately 5k for ladies and 10k for men. There are also junior races for various ages at shorter distances. Full information can be found the Mid Lancs Cross Country web site.
If you are interested in taking part, or would like any more information, please contact us or Sally directly. All we need to know is your name, age and date of birth to get you registered.