Thank you for your application to join Red Rose Road Runners. We will process your application and then you will receive an email from England Athletics inviting you to pay your membership fees through a system called Stripe. Only once you have paid will you become a member of the club.
All applicants should receive a welcome email in a day or two although during holiday periods it may take us a little longer. Please check your junk mail folders.
In the meantime…
- Consider putting the club website in your bookmarks for future reference.
- Please read the FAQs They should answer many of your questions.
- Sign up for the weekly news digest by completing this sign up form. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Have a look at our Facebook Page where you will find all the latest news about training events and races. You can think of the Page as the official club notice board.
- Join our Facebook Group which has a number of lively conversations on it as well as some great pictures shared by members. You can think of the Group as the members’ chat room.
- If you need a vest quickly then please contact Julie Thorley on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability. It is essential to wear a club vest if you are running for the club or taking part in a club competition.
Finally, encourage your friends to come along for taster runs – we are always seeking new members and if you have any questions then I will be very happy to try and answer them.
Membership Secretary for Red Rose Road Runners