We prefer to communicate electronically using email, the website and social media.
- The club’s website is at http://www.redroseroadrunners.org The site has all sorts of useful club information including the normal times of training sessions, club calendar and competition results and advice. Check out the new Blog section. There is a button to allow you to subscribe. You can submit entries to email@example.com
- The club has a Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/RedRoseRoadRunners which we use to communicate official club notices. Please go there and ‘Like’ it. We do like to be liked! The Facebook page has the latest news about training events and races.
- We also have our Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/265695165398/ This is the members’ forum which has a number of lively conversations on it as well as some great pictures.
- We also have a Twitter account https://twitter.com/RedRoseRR
- The club has a number of email lists that it uses to send information emails to the membership.
There are a small number of Postal Members who are people who have been with the club for a long time and do not have internet access. We communicate with this group of members using the Royal Mail. We do not anticipate increasing the number of Postal Members.