You do not need the card to come to training or other club events. The card reminds you of your URN and allows members to prove they are club members and get discounts at local stores and physiotherapists.
Currently we think the card can be used in the following stores
- Cotswold Outdoor 15% off full priced items
- Sweatshop 10% or greater off full priced items
- Ultimate Outdoors 15% off full priced items
If you have a problem then let us know.
The card can also get you a discount for therapists.
- Gus Muncaster of Performa Therapy will offer Red Rose members one third off their first consultation. Performa Therapy is based in Leyland. You can contact Gus on 0751 5572 156 if you want to make an appointment.
- Mac McCormack of MJMTherapies will offer any Red Rose member 20% off all consultations. Mac offers a range of services including Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Performance Therapy. See his website for details of all the services on offer.
- Lee Lawrenson runs REALIGN, a sports injury and massage clinic popular with Red Rose members. Lee offers his fellow club members 10% off every session. You can contact Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athlete Matters are a specialist Sports Physio service operating from two clinics, one in Preston and one in Worsley. Athlete Matters offer club members a 10% discount on treatment. You can contact them either through the phone numbers on their website or on their email address to arrange a consultation.
- Nikki Sneddon runs Ribble Therapy and Beauty a mobile sports massage and beauty clinic. Nikki also operates from Fulwood Leisure Centre and her base in Walton-le-Dale. Nikki offers all members a £5 discount on each session which makes a 60 minute treatment £30 and a 30 minutes £20. You can contact Nikki via the message option on her Facebook page
Alternative uses for your card…
- You can flash it nonchalantly in front of your friends in an attempt to impress them.
- You can use it to remind you of your URN
- You can try to gain access to the press gallery at your local stadium.
At least one of these should work.
If you live in Preston and use one of the council gyms then you might want to ask the membership secretary or club secretary for a letter confirming membership. The council may give you a discount on annual membership of Westview and Fulwood Leisure centres on production of the letter or your England Athletics Competition Licence. Since Preston sold all the leisure centres to Better we are no longer sure if this works. Try and let us know.